Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Tara again.........

Hello everyone, it's me again! I think I will be taking over the blog spot again as Mom is getting a little worse with every passing day. I don't believe she is able to do this anymore and I would like to keep it going so you all can stay in touch with what is happening.

Mom has a doctor's appt today with the oncologist for a check up and another MRI tomorrow to see if the cancer has truly spread to the left side of her brain. This comes as a result of her last MRI which was done back in April or May.... I can't remember. When Maxine finally was able to get ahold of the doctors, they didn't sound too hopeful and finally the famous "Dr. Shock-your-body" told her he thought it might be spreading to her left side. Of course we are all praying that this isn't true. The results from this MRI tomorrow will be very insightful to us all.

You can also be praying for us all as we are getting prepared for our annual "Kuzzins Kamp". Summer is such a busy time with the Hooper family as many of you know. The week before Kuzzins Kamp is Family Camp down in Santa Cruz at RCP (Redwood Christian Park). It's a fun time of gathering with other families and relaxing for a week. But if your a Hooper, Johnson or Wheat, it's time to work! We are all very involved at the camp and it makes for tons of fun! Michael and I are unable to go this year and are bummed! But we look forward to Kuzzins Kamp and the precious time there with "Jama", as the kids tenderly refer to her.

I would like to make my e-mail available to everyone for any further insights or questions. tarahooper@sbcglobal.net
Please feel free to contact myself or Michael at this address.

We look forward to the next few busy weeks and pray that the Lord would bless our time with family. I will keep this updated as often as possible with any new news that comes forth. Again, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers and support.
Blessings,
Tara Hooper

3 comments:

  1. You are in our prays daily. I'm so glad you are going to be keeping this up to date I check it daily. I hope you have a good summer. We love you all and hope to see you soon Love Alanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update! We continue to pray and to keep the whole family in our thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still in my thoughts and prayers, Maxine...and the whole sweet family. May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hands.
    In His love,
    liseanne

    ReplyDelete