Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello again everyone and thanks for all your prayers.

We had a fantastic visit with my two brothers. John and his wife Dorthy from Tulsa, OK. and Pete from Amherst, TX. Then their daughter Heather from Ft. Worth came for one day and it was good to see her, since it had been 4 years. They left here and went to Las Vegas and spent almost 1 week with all 4 of their kids. Jeff lives in LV, Rob came from Albany, NY. and Jenifer and her husband came from OK. They are all back home now but said they had a great time. My brother John turned 76 on May 15., so from now and until Dec. 13 when I have my next birthday, we are exactly 10 years apart. The rest of the year, we are 9 and 1/2 years apart. This is the only way I can remember how old we both are. We were both born in during the depression years. John in 1932 and myself in 1942.

My neice Robin and her husband Don are coming for a visit in JUne. they are on their way to Oregon to look for a piece of property to build their retirement home on. I was hoping they would move closer to us. They are from Lubbock,TX.

I stayed up way to late last night so I definitely need to go to bed earlier tonight. I've actually been dozing while checking my e-mails. One of these days, I am going to fall out of my chair and hit the floor.

Please keep the prayers going. We know they are working. We love you all.

2 comments:

  1. We are looking forward to being there with you in just a few weeks! We are leaving Texas the morning of June 12 and should be at your house the night of June 13. I am thrilled that we will be able to spend Sunday with you and the family! I wouldn't mind finding land closer to you; maybe we can look while we are there! Don wants to be close to grandbabies so that is why we are looking in Southern Washington. His daughter lives in Portland. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers around the clock. We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maxine,

    I just wanted to say "HI" and send hugs. I haven't had time to give you a call, so I thought I would drop you a line. We would love to see Robin and Don when they come in, if possible. I hear you were in Roseville Sunday and we didn't know it.
    With all our love and prayers,
    Debbe and Sam

    ReplyDelete