Monday, June 22, 2009

So Sorry!

I know you all probably logged on here tonight hoping to find a new entry and were disappointed! We still have not heard anything from the doctors. They did not contact mom today so I am going to encourage her to call tomorrow.

Mom, Dad and the rest of the Hooper clan are at Family Camp in Santa Cruz this week. I talked with Martha today and she said mom was doing okay. She was tired, like she has been lately. I ask that you continue to pray for her.

Hopefully, by tomorrow night, I will be able to post news about the results of the MRI. Maybe this is God giving us one last night to send our prayers!So let's do that! Until tomorrow...............
Blessings,
Tara

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for good results for Aunt Max Thanks for the up dates We love you all Alanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been wonderful to see the entire family here at RCP. Maxine seems to be enjoying herself. I think it is good for her to see old friends and be in a place with so many great memories.
    Dennis and Carol Dunbar

    ReplyDelete