Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing.....

Just wanted to let you all know that nothing has been relayed yet. Sorry, I'm sure this is just as frustrating for you all as it is for us. Mom and Dad are having a great time at Family Camp and I think it has been good for Mom to be around old friends and loved ones.
So, the next post will be the results. Hopefully it will be soon but if a few days go by, know that I have not gotten word. Let us all make this our prayer:
Phillipians 4:6
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."
Blessings,
Tara

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the up-date Tara, I hope your family is having a great time too. Are you still on vacation? I am sooo happy that Maxine is having a Good Time. I know this is good for her. She is constantly in our prayers and thoughts.
    Will we see you next week at "Cousins Camp"? We are praying that Maxine will be up for it.
    Love to you all.
    Debbe and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see all of the Hooper Clan at RCP. What an example of faithful living they are. Enjoyed visiting with everyone.

    Dennis and Carol Dunbar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxine,
    I have not seen you in about 23 years, but I knew you and your family throught RCP and St. Luke's in Fresno. I used to "play" with all of your kids at camp or with the Hanlins when in Fresno. I vividly remember staying with you all in Auburn and we had a HUGE shaving cream fight throughout your house. Instead of being angry, you and Marty jumped right into the action. It was terrifc! I've never forgotten what a cool mom you are and try to emulate that same spunk with my own children (Isaiah 5 years, and Darla 23 months). I am praying for you my sweet sister in Christ, and I will ask my church family here in Kauai to do the same.
    Love to you,
    Lisa Whitehead Squire

    ReplyDelete