Monday, August 24, 2009

Tuesday

Hello everyone!
I talked with Mom yesterday and she and dad have decided to go with one more round of chemo. This came as a suprise to me as they seemed so set on not going through with any more. But with much prayer and consideration of Mom's last MRI, they decided to go with one more treatment, have another MRI done two weeks after the treatment and see what that says. Of course, we are praying for God's intervention in this! We want to see Mom have more time with us!
I just wanted to let you all know to be praying tomorrow. I believe her appointment is at 10:30. Unless anything dramatic happens in the next two weeks, I will wait to post anything until her MRI and results come in.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for Mom, my Dad and our house. Some small, good news is that we finished the floors in all three bedrooms! Now it's time for cleaning! I was unable to clean the house for three and a half weeks! As for my Dad, he will be having a pace maker put in sometime in the next few months and will then be medically retired. Please continue to keep him in your prayers along with Mom.
Thank you all so very, very much.
We love you all.
Tara

2 comments:

  1. i do pray for your mother
    God may heal her completly
    Our God is a great God

    Thanks
    binujoseph77@gmail.com

    India

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying earnestly for all of you! God bless each and everyone of you!

    In His love,
    Rick and Patty K

    ReplyDelete